Your pictures of golden moments are the best sources to reminiscence those moments again. In earlier days just clicking the photograph and hanging it on the wall was considered enough to memorize those events. But now we have countless options available in the market to make even simple photograph or art piece momentous. Digital printing canvases give you the opportunity to mould your photographs simply from digital canvas print to gild your memories.
What is canvas printing? In canvas printing your digital image is printed onto stretched canvas with enhanced effect from the original.
Types of canvases available in market: – there are many types of canvases are available in the market but the canvas that is considered best is giclee canvas that is widely used for digital printing.
Style for canvas printing: — first comes GalleryWrapped style. In this style the canvas is stretched and wrap around the corner of the wooden bars. Second is Rolled Canvas if you want to choose frame for the canvas print later you can simply get the print on canvas in a rolled form.
Factors that matter while thinking about canvas copy of your digital picture or art piece: –
– A professional who converts digital photos on canvas should first review the sharpness and the quality of the photo. If the picture doesn’t pass the measurement then the company or the professional should let you know about the quality of the picture.
– The camera you are clicking a picture with should be of 5 pixels or more. The more pixels the more better print you will get.
– Your main focus should be the object rather than other background things. Means larger object the better quality.
– If you have highly professional camera in which RAW file format is used then it is excellent but as these are the professional cameras that everyone doesn’t use so the acceptable format for the picture are JPG, PSD or TIFF format.
– The enlargement of the digital image depends on the original file size thelarger image the more enlargement is possible focusing on minute details too as well as the main objects.
Howlong does it take to convert a picture from digital to canvas; – the procedure of converting pictures on to canvas consists many steps like varnishing and UV treatment that keeps your picture safe from UV rays and climate effects.So it takes some days to get the final results.
Benefits of canvas printing: —
Various sizes: –canvas gives you the options to choose the size for your picture. It usually start from 8×10 and can request an unusual size based on the digital print file size.
Durable: — canvas prints are considered to be very durable. They can last for many generations as the ink and treatments used to make them safe from harmful factors.
Impression of Art Gallery: – one of the best qualities of canvas printing is that it gives your picture and photographs an impression as to be hanged in an art gallery. You can have multi photos printed in the same pattern and can hang them with each other and can create your own small gallery.
No need of extraframing: — since these prints looks superb without any framing so there is no need to frame them. Extra framing will only make them heavy and will create problems while hanging on the wall.
Enhance the quality of image: — the colors used to develop canvas prints are differ and of great quality so they enhance the quality of image that can be clearly visible.
Premium quality: — printing on a premium quality canvas makes them durable when hanging in a bathroom even for outdoor settings too.
Cleaning: —cleaning of the canvas is very easy. You can use vacuum with appropriate adjustments or only dusting with a soft duster if you are using premium canvas you can also clean it with wet cloth too.
So the long and short is that the canvas printing has become the talk of the town due to its quality, durability and creativity. So when are you going to get your first canvas print?